Mr. Foyezur Rahman is a RMP, PMP and PRINCE2 certified technocrat, a trained and dynamic professional, having over 18 years of rich and insightful experience including last 8 years on Project and PMO consulting and training. During his early professional life, he worked for US$ 50 Million project of Westec Limited (BayPhones), a USA-Bangladesh joint venture PSTN company from procurement to implementation and commissioning and successfully lead a 80+ technical team who involved on justifying technical specifications, vendor negotiation, equipment testing, BTS and Tower Construction, Microwave and Optical network connectivity commissioning and various technical work that required for smoothing the ANS networks. He participated in various training and workshops conducted by multinational vendors both at home and abroad on, Project Management, Risk Management, CDMA, TDMA and Core-Dect (WLL) Technologies. He was involved with policy making, OPEX optimization and monitoring regulatory compliances of the organizations.
He delivered 100+ project management training and consulting including CSC-Bangladesh Army (Padma river bridge project) SWO-West; Bangladesh Army (Dhaka-Mymensing High Way Project), Robi (EPMO revamp project), Ministry of Planning (BD-GOV), RHD (BD-GOV), PWD (BD-GOV), US Embassy, KAFCO, UN, UNDP, GP, Banglalink, TeleTalk, CityCell, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, SAMSUNG, Unilever, MicroSoft Bangladesh, Thakral Bangladesh, NEC, Philips, Pran-RFL, PHP, DBH, Qubee, BdREN, A2I, GETCO, British American Tobacco, HSBC, DBBL, Prime Bank, PKSF, and Bangladesh Railway.
Mr. Foyez is the first certified Project Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) in Bangladesh, earned from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
He is a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner from APMG, UK. He also completed his Middle Management Training Programme (MMTP) jointly organized by IIM Kolkata and VGSOM, IIT, Kharagpur.
Mr. Foyez is a Graduate Engineer in Electrical and Electronics from KUET. He earned a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Independent University, Bangladesh with a Major in Finance.
CONTRACTS AND GRANTS PROJECT UNDERTAKEN
- Worked as Project Management Consultant and Trainer at Local Government Engineering Department and United Nations office for Project Services (NRP-LGED Part) (Feb 21-Nov 2022)
- Worked as Project Management Consultant and Trainer at Planning Commission, General Economic Division (Jan
- Worked as Project Management Consultant and Trainer at Padma Bridge Rail Link Project (Sep-2020-on going)
- Worked as Project Manager at the2hourjob.com (Jun 2017 – Nov 2018)
- Worked as Project Manager in Fire Service Training Management System (Nov 2019 – Aug 2020)
- Worked as Project Management Trainer in Padma Rail Project (Mar-2019)
- Worked as Project Management Trainer in Road and Highway Department (June-2018)
- Worked as Project Management Trainer in Project Management Professional (PMP) training, Establishment of BCS Economic Academy, (Jun 2017-Jun 2018) for 100 BCS cadre, Ministry of Planning.
- Worked as Project Management Trainer in Padma Multipurpose bridge project (Jun-2016)
- Worked as Project Management Trainer in Dhaka-Mymensingh Highway Project (Jun-2014)
- Worked as Project Management Consultant and Trainer in Governance Revamp EMPO Robi Project (Jun 2014 –Aug 2014)
- Worked as Project Management Coordinator in First PMI R.E.P in Bangladesh Project (Feb 2012 – Jun 2012)
- Worked as Project Manager in CDMA cell Planning for Greater Chittagong District Project (May 2008 – Jul 2008)
- Worked as Project Manager in Planning, Site preparation, Implementation and Commissioning wireless local loop(WLL) system at 60 sites in different location at Chittagong Project (Aug 2006 – Apr 2008)
- Worked as Project Manager in Installation and commissioning of Network Operations Centre (NOC) for Bay Phones (Westec Limited) at H.H. Building, Bangla motor, Dhaka Project (Apr 2006 – Aug 2006)