Mr. Ruhul has More than 14+ years of experience in different private organization. He has sound knowledge in Accounts, TAX, Law & Project Management. He is working as a Tax Consultant & Company Law adviser besides his other activities.
Mr. Ruhul is a Learned Member of Dhaka Taxes Bar Association. He achieved MBA from Green University of Bangladesh major in Finance, LLB from National University & ITP certified from National Board of Revenue.
CONTRACTS AND GRANTS PROJECT UNDERTAKEN
- Worked as Project Coordinator at WeCARE Phase 1: Jhenaidah-Jashore Highway (N-7) Improvement Project Under Roads and Highways Department (March 2023-May 2023)
- Worked as a Project Coordinator at UNOPS & LGED for PMI authorized PMP Exam Prep Course (Sep 2020 – Nov 2022)
- Worked as a Project Manager at 3P Consulting Limited to develop PMP Exam Simulator (June 2018 – October 2018)
- Worked as a Project Manager at National Electro Medical Equipment Maintenance, Workshop and Training Center to develop Purchase & Account Management Software (Jan 2017 – June 2017)
- Worked as a Project Coordinator at Border Guard of Bangladesh to develop Data Analysis & Mobile Apps Development (Dec 2016 – Jan 2017)
- Worked as a Project Manager at Robi Axiata Ltd. to develop SAP Capability Enhancement Project-Phase 2 (Jun 2015 – Dec 2016)
- Worked as a Project Coordinator at Export Promotion Bureau of Bangladesh to develop Preparation, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Support Services of Exporter’s Database Software (Jan 2016 – Jul 2016)
- Worked as a Project Coordinator at Bangladesh Bridge Authority to develop Website and HRMS Systems Implementation (Nov 2014 – Jun 2016)